PLEASE NOTE We have no backline in-house so anything you need must be brought with you, or by another artist who’s agreed to let you share.
ENGINEER We don’t provide an in-house engineer for you to use. We do have a number of engineers on our books that we use regularly so if you are having problems finding an engineer we can pass on our contacts to you if you contact us in advance.
- 500W + 500W / 4 ohms stereo power amplifier (bridgeable and patchable)
- 8 Mic/Line input channels with 3-band swept mid-range EQ and inserts
- 2 stereo Line input channels with 3-band EQ
- 2 stereo returns, each can be routed to AUX 1 & 2 sends (effect to monitor)
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ
- Dual 32/40-bit digital effect processors, each with 16 effects plus parameter control
- Foot switch jack allows user to on/mute effect processor
- 2 AUX sends, 2 EFX sends
- Global +48V phantom power for mic inputs
- Mono output with variable low pass filter from 60 Hz up to 160 Hz
- PFL on each input and AFL on each output
- Stand-by switch for playing music between sets
- Zone 2 output for side fill or another PA system
- Headphone output
- One professional speaker connector and two 1/4″ phone jacks per channel for speaker connection
- Molded protective cover to avoid scratch surface
- Rugged metal main chassis with integrated handle
- Optional rack mounting kit, model name ER-K12
2 x Peavey Messenger Pro 50 (jack input)
Monitor: 1 x Peavey Pro 12 CPM Active
- Two-way floor monitor
- 250w RMS (500w program 1000w peak)
- 8 Ohms
- 1 x 12″ (305mm) Sheffield Pro 1200+ woofer speaker with 1 x 2.5″ (63mm) voice coil
- 1 x 14XT 1.4″ (36mm) titanium diaphragm compression driver
- 90° x 40° constant directivity horn
- Sound Guard IV tweeter protection
- Heavy-duty crossover
- Freq Response (+/- 3 dB half space): 68Hz to 17kHz
- 2 x 6.3mm (1/4″) female jack sockets in parallel
- 35mm speaker stand insert for speaker stand mounting
- Heavy-duty metal grille
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 16.25″ (413 mm) x 22.187″ (564 mm) x 12.5″ (318 mm)
- Weight: 37.5 lbs (15.9 Kg)
MICS 6 x peavey vocal microphones pvi-100 6 x mic stands
LEADS 8 X guitar leads (jack to jack) 6 x microphone leads (XLR to XLR)
D.I.s The Gallery Cafe has no D.Is in-house. All instruments plug straight into the desk.
Our lighting rig is basic. It consists of three spotlights at the front of the stage and two on each side of the stage. There is also a string of cascading fairy lights at the back of the stage. You’re welcome to bring your own lighting but let us know well in advance.
Approx. 10ft wide and 10ft deep
ACCESS & LOAD IN
Venue access is from 5.30pm on the day of a show. If you require access earlier please let us know well in advance and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
There should be parking in Victoria Park Square, Approach Road and other surrounding roads. There are no parking restrictions after 5.30pm weekdays and no restrictions at all at weekends.
From Bethnal Green Underground (Central Line), take the Museum of Childhood exit. Proceed along Museum frontage to the first corner which is Old Ford Road. Turn right into Old Ford Road and No.21 is on the other side of the road, just past York Hall. Buses: Nos. 8 -106 – 254 – 309 – 388 – D3 and D6.
The Gallery Cafe doesn’t have a huge amount of storage space, so you can use the PA store in the hallway to the right of the stage. You can also keep some equipment at the back of the stage. Please ask staff if you require more storage space.